To access the archive, follow these steps:
- Finding items: There are three ways to examine the archive below:
- See: List of all Files
Files by Topic Current Topic=
Gesture, Body Behavior, etc.
- Search abstracts
- Accessing items:
- First, check the box next to any file you wish to get
- Then, fill out the yellow order form above the listing
- Click the "Submit" button at the top or bottom of the list.
- You will receive by e-mail one web address (URL) for each paper you requested at
which you can download the file(s) you checked.
For most of the papers, you can opt for a bigger file or a smaller one: the bigger file is searchable, the smaller one
is not searchable, but will download much faster, which may be more important to visitors whose computational resources are
slow in downloading.
Each URL can be accessed only once, so be prepared to
download and save the file when you go to it. Please
limit your request to five files per visit.
- For files that are linked to digitized sound, either return
to this web page and click on the "sound clip" for that file, or go to the Home Page, where sound clips for most of
the publications can be found.