SOUND DATA FOR:
Reflections on Language Development
by Emanuel A. Schegloff
What You Need For This Page To Work:
- The Flash Player plug-in for your browser. If you do not have flash installed, simply go to www.adobe.com/flashplayer.
- A Macintosh computer or PC equipped with a sound card.
To hear the sound for the paper, click on the appropriate excerpt on the right.
Using the the buttons on the Flash Player panel, you can rewind and play the sound clips again.
Not working? See below.
- Excerpt page 141 NA.flv
- Excerpt page 144 Rob.flv
- Excerpt page 147 CDHQ 41-42.flv
- Excerpt page 147 CDHQ 2.flv
- Excerpt page 147 Haley NA.flv
- Excerpt page 147 US 32.flv
- Excerpt page 148 1 3-2.flv
- Excerpt page 148 1 10-4.flv
- Excerpt page 148 US 23.flv
- Excerpt page 148 US 41.flv
- Excerpt page 151 note 5 1.flv
- Excerpt page 151 note 5 2.flv
- Excerpt page 80-81.flv
- Excerpt page 81-82.flv
- Excerpt page 84.flv
What Could Go Wrong
- If the sound doesn't play, but you get no error message
* Check if your speakers are turned on.
* Turn up the sound volume in your sound control panel.
* If you're working on a PC, be sure you have a sound card installed.
- If you get an error message, check your browser's preferences to be sure the Flash Player is installed correctly.
- Many times, you can solve your problem by going to the Flash Player web site at Adobe.com and re-downloading the free Player. Re-install the Player and try it again. Your problem may be solved.
- If you still have trouble, either go to the Real Flash Player site for troubleshooting information or seek assistance from your system administrator.